TRUE CONCORD VOICES & ORCHESTRA TICKET POLICIES
When you purchase a ticket through our site, your browser will redirect you to the True Concord Voices & Orchestra retail center. Our ticketing center is fully encrypted and offers the highest level of security available online today.
- Dates, repertoire and venues are subject to change.
- Tickets will be mailed to the address on record unless otherwise noted.
- Tickets purchased less than two weeks prior to the concert will be placed in Will Call.
- We will begin mailing tickets for the 2018-19 season in mid-September.
- Students are admitted to True Concord Voices & Orchestra concerts for $5 at the door (with valid ID).
- When possible, doors will open 90 minutes prior to each performance.
- A pre-concert talk will occur 45 minutes prior to each performance, with the exception of Lessons & Carols by Candlelight.
- Purchasers of Reserved Subscriptions will be contacted by the True Concord Voices & Orchestra staff to select their preferred seating for each performance.
- True Concord Voices & Orchestra is happy to accommodate ticket exchanges, when possible.
- Customers seeking exchanges must notify the True Concord Voices & Orchestra office PRIOR to the concert they are scheduled to attend. The office staff can be reached by calling 520.401.2651.
- We are unable to exchange tickets for sold-out performances.