Frequently Asked Questions
True Concord began releasing online video concerts during our 2020-21 season. Due to the popularity and success of these productions, we continue to provide video concerts during our 2021-22 season as well. All concerts in our 2021-22 season are recorded in high-quality, multi-camera productions by the Emmy-winning crew of Arizona PBS. One of True Concord’s videos from the 2020-21 season received another Emmy nomination for Arizona PBS! Watch the video here.
We have provided answers to some commonly asked questions below. If you have additional inquiries, feel free to contact our office at 520-401-2651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s the difference between Single Viewer and Multi-Viewer tickets?
A Single Viewer ticket is intended for one person to use. Think of it like a concert ticket for one person.
A Multi-Viewer ticket is intended for two or more people to watch the concert together or at different times. For instance, you can buy one Multi-Viewer ticket for you and your spouse instead of purchasing two Single Viewer tickets.
How do I watch?
After buying a ticket, you will receive an email with a link to the concert. (It looks like a blue button with the name and dates of the concert on it.) After the video concert is released, simply click on the link to watch.
You can watch the concert from any device that has an Internet connection (desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, iPad, etc.). Please note that you cannot use the same ticket link to watch the concert on multiple devices at once.
What if I can’t find my ticket link?
No problem! We will send out reminder emails with your link in the days before the video concert releases. You can also call us (520-401-2651) or email us (email@example.com) and we’d be happy to send you your link.
Can I watch from my TV?
Yes, though it depends on your specific TV and services.
- If you can access the Internet directly from your smart TV, you can log in to your email account and click on your concert ticket link to watch.
- If you have a Roku device, you can use screen mirroring to display content from a mobile device, tablet, or laptop on your TV. Just make sure that device is connected to the same wi-fi signal as your TV. Open the email with your video ticket link on the mobile device, click the link and begin watching the video, and then “cast” the screen to your TV. This article provides additional information.
- You can browse the Internet on Amazon Fire devices (such as Fire TV and Fire Stick). You can use the browser to log in to your email account and find your ticket link. Here are instructions for how to install a web browser on an Amazon Fire device.
- With a Google Chromecast device, you can stream content from your device (laptop, cellphone, tablet, etc.) to your TV. Learn more here.
- With an Apple TV or an Airplay 2-compatible smart TV, you can mirror the display of your Apple device (iPhone, iPad or Mac) to your TV. Read this article for detailed instructions.
- Finally, you can connect a computer to a TV with an HDMI cable. Open the link and start the video on a computer, and then connect it to your TV with an HDMI cable.
Can I watch the concert more than once?
Yes! You can watch each concert as many times as you want and whenever you want within the available timeframe.
Do I need a password?
No, but if you’re prompted, enter the code listed below your ticket link in your email.
Can I send the video concert to my friends and family?
While we’re happy to hear you want to share True Concord’s music, we request that you do not forward your ticket link. Instead, consider purchasing a ticket for your friend or relative, as you would a concert ticket. Enter the recipient’s email address in the ticket order so the concert link gets sent directly to them. We may be able to offer a discount if you are buying multiple tickets. Call us at (520) 401-2651.
What if I have trouble watching the concert?
Although problems are rare, we’ve found that internet or wi-fi speed issues are the most common cause of video issues. It is best to have a high-speed internet connection (at least 30 Mbps). You can check your internet speed at speedtest.net. You may also want to try using a different device or connecting to a different data source. If you still have questions, contact our office at 520-401-2651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.